Unsubscribe Instructions

Eric Doss

Jul 9, 2014, 12:06:38 PM7/9/14
to TSAS Notes
To the graduates and parents of the class of 2014,
We have enjoyed having you at the school over the last four years and hope that TSASNotes has been very helpful during that time. However, we understand that you may not want to keep receiving daily information from TSAS, so we have included instructions on removing yourself from the list. You are always welcome to stay on the list if you want to keep your finger on the pulse of your favorite school.

*Even after you have removed yourself from TSASNotes, you may continue to receive newsletter and annual appeal emails from the Foundation, to unsubscribe from those emails, follow instructions in the email.

Parents
To remove yourself from the TSASnotes, simply send an email to  tsasnotes-...@googlegroups.com from the address that is subscribed (this may be different than the address you are using, if you have your mail forwarded.)

If the email doesn't work, visit http://groups.google.com/group/tsasnotes or contact ed...@tsas.org  to be removed manually.

Alumni
We want to keep up with you in the future; to find out where you are, what you are doing, and to invite you to alumni get-togethers. So, make sure we can contact you by:
  1. Liking the alumni facebook page, this is the main alumni communication page.
  2. Registering your email at the tsas.org/alumni and re-registering in the future if you change email addresses.