2015 Work Day and Picnic

Eric Doss

Jul 29, 2015, 4:29:47 PM7/29/15
to TSAS Notes
Welcome everyone to the beginning of the 2015-2016 school year! Hello to all of the new parents and students that have joined TSASNotes.

Work Day
Students, parents and TSAS friends are invited to come to our annual TSAS Work Day on Saturday, August 8th from 9 am - 3 pm.

This is a great opportunity to invest some sweat-equity and enjoy getting to know other members of our school community.  Come for a few hours or stay for the whole day. Any help is appreciated.  Our "TO DO" list includes light cleaning and organizing, classroom/teacher help, gardening and grounds clean-up, assembly of 6 picnic tables, and various other small projects. Please bring cleaning supplies and handtools.

Picnic
It's almost time for the TSAS SUMMER PICNIC! Happening Saturday, August 8, 2015, from 5 pm - 8 pm at TSAS. The PTSO will be providing hot dogs and veggie dogs with all the fixin's along with lemonade--just bring yourselves and side dish or dessert to share. ALL TSAS families are welcome. Click the link to RSVP and get more information. See you there!

First Day of School
Our first day of school is August 12th at 8:00 am, we do not have a school supply list for incoming students because they will receive lists on their first day of school.

We will hold a new student and parent presentation on August 11th at 6:00pm to allow our new students to meet their new teachers and to learn a bit of information before they start the next day!

Unsubscribing
I know that there are a few of you parents and students that will need to take your name off of TSASNotes. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tsasnotes+...@googlegroups.com from the email address that you are receiving the emails and that should take you off of the list.