How i can stop a subscription line ?

Christophe Crier

Jan 30, 2018, 8:02:28 AM1/30/18
to tryton

Hi,

How to stop only one line of a subscription with several?

I followed the scenario below and at the end I have an error on the domain of end dates.

  1. Create a party:
    • Name: Acme Ltd
  2. Create a subscription Recurrence Rule:
    • Name: Weekly rule, Frequency: Weekly, Interval: 1, By Week Day: MO
  3. Create a product:
    • Name: Hosting service, Type: Service, Salable: True, Default UOM: Unit, List Price 70.00, Cost Price: 0.0, Account Category: Default (with account and tax defined), Use Category's account: True, Use Category's Taxe: True
  4. Create a subscription Services:
    • Product: Hosting service, Consumption Recurrence: Weekly rule
  5. Create a subscrition:
    • Party: Acme Ltd, Start date: 01/01/2018, Invoice Recurrence: Weekly rule
  6. Add subscription lines:
    • Service: Hosting service, Description: Hosting service 1, Consumption Recurrence: Weekly rule, quantity 1
    • Service: Hosting service, Description: Hosting service 2, Consumption Recurrence: Weekly rule, quantity 2
  7. I put this subscription to running.
  8. I run the wizard 'Create Line Consumation' for 01/02/2018 : 2 lines was created, it's OK
  9. I run the wizard 'Create Line Consumation' for 01/08/2018 : 2 more lines was created, it's OK too
  10. Now i want to stop the Hosting service 2 at 01/14/2018 but not the others.
  11. I put the running subscription to 'Draft'
  12. I try to put the date end to the second line ...
    • to make that, I need to add date end to the subscription. Why if i dont know this info ?
    • but ok, I put a date at the end of the subscription, and I can put an end date on my second line but not the real end date (01/14/2018), the date after the end date.
  13. and now I run the wizard 'Create Line Consumation' for the date 01/15/2018 and i have this error message 'The value of the field "End Date" on "Subscription Line" is not valid according to its domain'.

Am I not the right procedure?

Regard.

--

Christophe

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Jan 30, 2018, 10:23:10 AM1/30/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 30/01/18 a les 14:02, Christophe Crier ha escrit:
> Hi,
>

> How to stop only one line of a subscription with several?
>
> 10. Now i want to stop the Hosting service 2 at 01/14/2018 but not the
> others.
> 11. I put the running subscription to 'Draft'
> 12. I try to put the date end to the second line ...
> * to make that, I need to add date end to the subscription. Why if
> i dont know this info ?
> * but ok, I put a date at the end of the subscription, and I can
> put an end date on my second line but not the real end date
> (01/14/2018), the date after the end date.

You can not stop the consumption on 01/14/2018 because this included on
the previous consumption, so you should end it at least at 01/15/2018.

> 13. and now I run the wizard 'Create Line Consumation' for the date
> 01/15/2018 and i have this error message 'The value of the field
> "End Date" on "Subscription Line" is not valid according to its domain'.
>
> Am I not the right procedure?

Indeed you found a bug:

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7098

I attached a patch to resolves it. Will be great if you can confirm it
works for you.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com