Generate Tax Authorities Files

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

May 22, 2018, 9:59:37 AM5/22/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Tryton uses tax codes in order to compute the information needed to
report VAT to the Tax Authorities.

Some Tax Authorities may accept the formation in a file format (or a
webservice) which can be generated from tryton. For example for the
Spanish Chart of accounts we can generate three different models for the
tax authorities.

I'm wondering if other countries tax authorities also allow to report
tax by using a file or other digital format. If hey allow it: how are
you managing this files now?

For example in Spain we have separate modules to generate them but I
think that they should be probably part of the standard chart of
accounts module.

Any comments will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Cédric Krier

May 22, 2018, 11:55:06 AM5/22/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-05-22 15:59, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
> Some Tax Authorities may accept the formation in a file format (or a
> webservice) which can be generated from tryton. For example for the
> Spanish Chart of accounts we can generate three different models for the
> tax authorities.
>
> I'm wondering if other countries tax authorities also allow to report
> tax by using a file or other digital format. If hey allow it: how are
> you managing this files now?

There is an XML base format in Belgium but we do not have yet an
implementation.

> For example in Spain we have separate modules to generate them but I
> think that they should be probably part of the standard chart of
> accounts module.

I think each account_<country> modules should just register the file as
a report on tax codes.
And if there are services to automate, I think there will be almost
nothing in common. So it may be in the module or in another module if
it requires too much code.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com