Status update 2

Wolfy87

Sep 30, 2013, 8:45:08 AM9/30/13
to tri...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the second status update for Trillek, you can find the first from last Monday here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/trillek/u3p-leqZFBQ/RTFnve-MKNoJ - These updates are going out every Monday at varying times of the day.

We've completely migrated from our plethora of IRC channels (that weren't actually used) to a single freenode channel called #project-trillek. You should update your IRC settings if you haven't already. We are trying to shut down the legacy channels completely just to clean things up slightly. The old channels will no longer be logged, but all previous logs for all of the channels will remain available over at http://logs.trillek.org/.

The first milestone has been extended slightly too, this means a slightly later release date but a few more features. Adam, one of the lead developers, has shared a quick video of his work on Sigma, the framework that will probably be used for Trillek. You can view that on his twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/adam4813/b/466181189.

Development is still ticking away and appears to be on track. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Wolfy87 / Oliver Caldwell.