Special request for Monday's GVC Meeting at Revolution Cycles!

Dale B Brown

Jul 31, 2015, 11:07:06 AM7/31/15
As you may know, this coming Monday night we will be treated by a talk by Graeme Hampton, the VERY popular cycling coach. As a break from the usual, our buds at Revolution Cycles will host this meeting at their cycle shop/bar on Spring Garden Street. In addition to the availability of adult beverages, they have arranged a Taco food truck to be at the door for your dining pleasure!

The only catch in this otherwise perfect master plan is that there are not chairs for all. So this special request is that you please bring a folding chair, ala a picnic, for yourself!

This should be great fun, so see you there!

Monday, Aug 3
6:30 eat, drink, socialize.
7:30 Graeme's talk!

Revolution Cycles
1907 Spring Garden St,
Greensboro, NC

(336) 852-3972
Map:
http://tinyurl.com/Revo-shop

--
Dale Brown
cycles de ORO, Inc.

http://www.cyclesdeORO.com/
http://www.ClassicRendezvous.com/

“After all is said and done, more is said than done.”  --Aesop
 © Copyrighted Material 2015