Suggestion for Tuesday Thursday group rides new start location

Cathy Thompson

Dec 7, 2016, 3:36:31 PM12/7/16
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I did a ride today up at 150 and Lake Brandt from Southern States and noticed that the new Trek location has opened for business.  I went in and talked to Chris, the owner,  and asked if we could do our rides from his store.  He said that we can.  There is ample parking for both groups and of course the parking lot is freshly PAVED!  The Trek store is adjacent to Southern States and Luigis Italian restaurant. Trek has its own parking so we would not interfere with other businesses.   It would be great to try it!

Cathy Thompson