Les’ Thursday ride

Woodie Anderson

Apr 17, 2018, 3:54:27 PM4/17/18
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
I’m debating whether or not to conduct the ride. Currently, the wind is projected to be in the 20-30 mph range and that’s going to make one direction fun and all the others will blow (pun intended). I will keep an eye on the weather and will update tomorrow.

Woodie Anderson

Sent from my iPhone

agol...@triad.rr.com

Apr 17, 2018, 7:15:55 PM4/17/18
to cycle...@yahoo.com, 'Woodie Anderson' via Triad Ride List
Hope all can join us on this Saturday for the Rites of Spring. Ride is put on by the GVC to help raise funds for MS support and research. Please sign up ahead and save $5 as day of prices go up. Sign up https://www.bikereg.com/rites-of-spring , includes ride support, 2 rest stops, marked routes and lunch at Salsaritas off New Garden Road. Riders go off at 9;00 a.m. and registration is open at 8:00 a.m. day of.

If you cannot make it donations are accepted. Send to Allan Goldfarb - with check made out to MS society. 3903 Brown Bark Drive Greensboro, NC 27410.

Look forward to seeing you with routes from 12, 30, 40 and 60 miles.