Tuesday /Thursday Morning

Ray Gales

Dec 19, 2014, 12:34:09 PM12/19/14
to ADT...@yahoo.com, barry...@coopereic.com, David Garrett, ddha...@gmail.com, deororacing, Dina Arceo, Kip Johnson, Larry Gibson, Laurie Brackett, Mark Edwards, Melissa Coker, mik...@bellsouth.net, ra...@att.net, recride, Rod, Stacy, Susan Abels, Triad Ride List
The new Tuesday/Thursday  Morning Ride starts next  Tuesday 12/23.  Your getting this email because you asked to be placed on the list or are on one of the three group list included.

Time-  11 AM
Place- Richardson - Taylor Preserve parking lot on Plainfield Road close to the Church Street Side.
Days- Tuesday/ Thursday  ( Next Tuesday will be the first ride. (We will not ride Christmas Day , but will resume the next Tuesday)
Speed – 17 to 20 MPH for the winter (Depending on terrain and participants for that day)
Description-  This is not a no drop ride, we will hesitate at stop signs etc, but out of site out of mind.

The ride will take place every Tuesday/Thursday unless notified by email. If a ride leader is not present it’s a show and go.

If you have any questions email Mike or myself at ra...@att.net.