Monday Chick-fil-A Rides are starting APRIL 2 @ 6PM - TWO ride groups - Pick your pleasure!

donnabrew...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 4:04:04 PM3/16/18
to Triad Ride List
STARTS APRIL 2
  • Rolls @ 6PM from parking lot behind Chick-fil-A on Pisgah Church Rd.

  • NC Law requires front and back lights for riding after dusk.

  • Cue sheet will be provided.

  • Ride at own risk.

FAST @ 19-20+ pace - DROP RIDE - NO LEADER - Show and Go

  • If a rider is within sight at stops, then it is the courtesy to wait.  Out of sight = dropped, so take a cue sheet.
  • Fast riders that drop off are welcome to file into the slower group, however, please be respectful of the pace of the slower group

SLOWER/Intermediate - pace TBD 16ish to start -  NO DROP - GROUP RIDE

  • The idea is to keep it to an enjoyable pace for all riders!
  • The group determines the pace where speed is not necessarily the goal -  Enjoying the ride is the goal.
  • Some Mondays might be faster, and some might be slower, depending on the pulse of the group as a whole.
  • Will regroup at stop signs, but not stop lights. We start together... We finish together...No rider left behind!

Cheers and Happy Riding!

Donna