Changing Gears Clean-up Event

Nicole Lindahl

Apr 16, 2018, 3:26:54 PM4/16/18
to Triad Ride List
Bicycling In Greensboro needs your help with our Changing Gears program this Saturday, April 21st from 9 am-12 pm at the Interactive Resource Center: 407 E. Washington St. in Greensboro.

We are calling on volunteers to help clean and organize the bike cage for more effective use with Changing Gears, which rehabs donated bicycles to then be presented to those less fortunate, and includes safety gear and training, which then makes them safer and more employable.
Free coffee, juice, and light refreshments will be provided.
For replies or more info, please email Nicole directly at nicole.lindahl@bikegso.org

Nicole Lindahl, MPA
Projects Coordinator | Bicycling in Greensboro, Inc.