Sun. ride

David Fuller

Oct 11, 2014, 6:30:42 PM10/11/14
to GVC Racing, Cycling Triad, Deoro Racers
Will try to ride from deOro at 10am Sun. for ~3hr.  May be drizzling and chilly so I will send out a notice in am if the ride is cancelled.
Dave Fuller

David Fuller

Oct 12, 2014, 9:00:10 AM10/12/14
to GVC Racing, Cycling Triad, Deoro Racers
It is wet and chilly with more rain heading our way.  I am canceling the 10am ride from deOro today.  I will be unable to be there next Sun. so if anyone can lead it, please let me know.
Dave Fuller

David Fuller

Oct 17, 2014, 7:05:29 PM10/17/14
to GVC Racing, Cycling Triad, Deoro Racers
I am not going to make the Sun. rides over the next several weeks.  I hope someone can pick this up.
I encourage anyone to do the Sat. ride with the deOro team that Mark Edwards is leading.  Last week was great: good pace and good group.
Dave Fuller