Les's Thursday Morning Bike Ride

Michael Kimel

May 24, 2017, 1:58:49 PM5/24/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
The last several days have really been dreary, but Thursday morning's forecast looks pretty good.  So, let's try it and meet at the Center UMC on Lake Brandt Road just south of Hwy 150, ready to roll at 9am.  Please park in the back gravel parking lot and avoid blocking the church vans.  Use the route around the cemetery if the church is paving the main parking area.

This is a NO-DROP ride, frequently regrouping at intersections.  The overall average pace is 15-16.5 mph with speeds getting up to 18-20 mph on level stretches of road.  Be prepared to climb 1400 to 1600 feet.  The course is 39 miles with a store stop at the 28 mile mark.

If the weather turns bad, I post a cancellation by 8am.

We have a great group, so please join us.

Mike
Ride Leader with Jerry, Jeff, Bill, Steve, Dave, and Cathy