Les's Thursday Morning Ride Announcement

GERALD HARRISON

Jul 27, 2016, 4:55:48 PM7/27/16
to Triad Cycling

Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd., south of 150. Ready to roll at 8:30am, 15 -16.5 ave., 35-39 miles. Please park in the back gravel parking lot and do not block the church vans.

We continue to enjoy our “Summer Pace” riding season with a little less emphasis on speed but still producing a good average pace for the ride.  Emphasis is on exercise, enjoying the ride, communicating with your fellow riders and staying hydrated to prevent overheating.  This is a No Drop Ride that has frequent regrouping.

See you in the morning!!

Jerry
Apprentice Ride Leader “in training” (standing in for Jeff & Les)