E3 Endurance Open House Friday/Saturday

Matthew Clancy

May 1, 2015, 8:29:03 AM5/1/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Triad Ride List

E3 Endurance is having our "Re-Opening."  We have changed locations and are now located inside The Club at Oak Branch (21 Oak Branch Drive, off of Wendover Ave.)

E3 Endurance exists to improve the performance of all cyclists and endurance athletes by providing Power Based Indoor Training, Retul 3-D Bike Fitting, VO2 & Metabolic Testing, and Professional Coaching.

Please come by today and see what we offer the Triad cycling community (and bring your bike if you want to get a ride in today).

Friday (May 1st) 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday (May 2nd) 8:00am to 2:00pm

We will be having the following:
Open Compu Trainer Classes** (just bring your bike and ride the virtual courses)
Raffle (cool prizes and services from E3 prizes, The Clubs of Greensboro and our sponsors)
Body Fat Testing (complimentary)
Hors d'hoeuvres (food and drink)
FRE3 Water (seriously!)

**We will be having open Compu Trainer Classes Friday (Noon & 3:00pm) and Saturday (8:00am & 11:00am).  Bring your bikes and ride.

Cheers,
Matthew Clancy, M.S.
Owner/Head Coach
E3 Endurance