Browns Summit Bike Club Meeting

Greg Bouck

Jan 18, 2017, 10:11:41 AM1/18/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
The initial meeting for the Browns Summit Bike Club will be Thursday Jan. 19 @ 7:00pm at Monticello United Church of Christ (5001 E NC-150 Browns Summit...1 mile east of Hwy 29 on NC-150 at Browns Summit exit). Let me know if you can make it so I can get an accurate count. Hope to see you there.

Greg

Wayne Plummer

Jan 18, 2017, 10:29:11 AM1/18/17
to Triad Ride List, gregb...@gmail.com

  it's on my calendar Greg.  hopefully there will be a good number of people.

thanks for setting this up!    -wayne

Blake S.

Jan 18, 2017, 10:50:53 AM1/18/17
to Triad Ride List, gregb...@gmail.com
I plan to attend as well, thank you

Blake

Jan 19, 2017, 6:39:27 PM1/19/17
to Triad Ride List
Greg, Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, but please keep me updated as I plan to be an active participant, thank you