Tomorrow! Beginner/Intermediate Group Rides AND Breakfast!

Matt Phillips

Aug 28, 2015, 3:08:36 PM8/28/15
to Triad Ride List

Performance Bikes Great Ride Series

Beginner ride: 10mph avg., 10 mile average distance, no-drop.

Intermediate ride: 15mph baseline, 15-18mph avg., 30-35 mile average distance, no-drop.

Both rides leave from 1424 Westover Terrace at 9am every Saturday!

Beginner ride: Since we’re coming back to breakfast at the store, we’re just going to do an easy variant of our A&Y route incorporating a bit of Country Park!

Intermediate ride: Scott “Jens” Waterstradt is likely going to have you on a shorter route this week due to impending breakfast and his post-wreck soreness. Come on out for about 30mi at 15+mph, followed by food!

Here’s the kicker, guys… Glad you read this far! We’re celebrating you all helping us make our Great Ride Series a success this summer, so if you bring a friend who hasn’t ridden with us before, YOU will get an additional 10% off of anything you buy (excluding bikes, 8/29/15 only) on top of current sale pricing! Just mention the Great Ride Series Bring A Friend discount and we’ll take off an additional 10%! We’re also going to have a raffle and a brief flat tire clinic, so bring your helmet, bring your bottle, bring a friend and let’s go have a Great Breakfast Ride!

Matt Phillips

Operations Manager

Great Ride Series Group Ride Leader
Performance Bike