ReCycles Beginnermediate: Guest Leads Because Matt's Leading the Autism Walk/Run!

Re:Cycles Bike Shop

Sep 22, 2016, 10:07:04 AM9/22/16
to Triad Ride List
ReCycles Beginnermediate, Secret Guest Leader(s)!!!
Every Saturday, 9:30amReCycles Bike Shop!

Friends, as some of you know, I have a little girl at home with autism and I have made a commitment this Saturday at 9am to be the bike lead for the Autism Society of North Carolina's 1K/5K Walk/Run at UNCG! Therefore, I have handed leadership duty over to some very capable and experienced folks who will be taking the Beginnermediate crew on a surprise route of around 20 miles! If you need restrooms or fuel before the ride, pop on over to The People's Perk Coffee Shop across the street on Mendenhall, as I won't be there to have the store open before the ride this week.

If you don't plan on riding Saturday, I'd love to have your support at the walk/run! You can register by clicking the highlighted blue link above! You can also click HERE for more information via their Facebook page!

For those new to The Triad Ride List and/or our ride, we're a fun, social, no-drop group, typically averaging around 13-15mph. We speed up on flats and downs, ease up hills and regroup frequently. Helmets required, ID recommended, no earbuds as they inhibit safe group communication and make sure your bike is prepped to roll at 9:30am! As usual, this week's route and our last ride are linked in blue below the pics from the last ride!

Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! We've also got brand new ReCycles ladies' tanks, t-shirts, even locally-produced chain lube and don't forget we offer a 10% discount on new product for group riders!

Click HERE to see last week's ride and all the pics!

Come on out for another great ride, or come join me for the Autism Society Walk/Run! Either way, Saturday will be awesome and I sincerely appreciate everyone's support in every way! You guys ROCK! See you Saturday!

Matt Phillips

ReCycles Bike Shop

908-A Spring Garden St.

Greensboro, NC

(336) 370-9099

www.recyclesbikeshop.com

Re:Cycles Bike Shop

Sep 23, 2016, 4:27:15 PM9/23/16
to Triad Ride List
Saturday's Route Is Planned!

Friends, I have just been given the route for the Beginnermediate ride tomorrow! It will be a hybrid of Shakirah's Sunday Ride route and some of our ReCycles routes! You can see it by clicking HERE! Y'all have fun!!!

Matt Phillips

ReCycles Bike Shop

908-A Spring Garden St.

Greensboro, NC