VF B ride

chip harris

Jun 30, 2016, 10:11:25 AM6/30/16
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

I will not be riding today.  I do plan on getting the ride started back next week.  I will be in touch.  Until then, take care.

Chip

Robin Beasley

Jun 30, 2016, 11:07:23 AM6/30/16
to cbharr...@gmail.com, 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

Congrats Chip on completing the Race Across America, I look forward to hearing more about it J

chip harris

Jul 4, 2016, 7:56:50 PM7/4/16
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

After a little break, I am ready to ride.  Weather permitting, we will leave at 545pm tomorrow.  Look forward to seeing you all.

Chip

chip harris

Jul 5, 2016, 4:32:28 PM7/5/16
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

Hey guys, looking at the radar, there is a big band of rain heading our way.  I'm gonna cancel and hope for better weather Thursday.  Look forward to seeing you then.

Chip

chip harris

Jul 7, 2016, 8:09:21 AM7/7/16
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

Weather permitting, we will ride at 545pm.  Route is 38 miles

Chip

chip harris

Jul 12, 2016, 1:58:45 PM7/12/16
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

Sorry so late guys but I cant make it today.  Hope some of you are able to ride.

Chip

Steve Brockman

Jul 12, 2016, 2:50:16 PM7/12/16
to Triad Ride List
I just moved here.  Live in Adams Farm community.  Where does VF ride meet?  What is typical average speed for this route?

The weather forecast isn't so good presently but maybe it will change.

Does anyone know of any other rides tonight?

Michael Amend Gmail

Jul 12, 2016, 4:27:55 PM7/12/16
to brockma...@gmail.com, Triad Ride List
Where does everyone park for the VF ride?

Street and intersection, please.

Michael Amend

chip harris

Jul 14, 2016, 12:11:54 PM7/14/16
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

I have been a little under the weather so I will not be leading the ride tonight.  Mike H will not be there either so it is a show and go.  Hopefully I will feel better by next week.

Chip