Re: [Triad Cycling] Abridged summary of triadcycling@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 5 topics

Emily Patric

Oct 23, 2016, 8:35:11 AM10/23/16
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Mat,

Heard yesterday about your mishap in Charlotte. So sorry and wish you the very best in a full and quick recovery. I hate this for you as I
know how much you love riding. Hang in there.

Peace✌
Patrick🚴

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 6:39 AM, <triadc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Re:Cycles Bike Shop" <recycl...@gmail.com>: Oct 21 03:30PM -0700

*ReCycles** Beginnermediate, Cancelled Until Further Notice :(*

*Friends I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to cancel the
Beginnermediate rides until further notice. I shattered my right ...more
skh <creek...@gmail.com>: Oct 21 02:53PM -0700

Sorry folks, no C ride for this Saturday. Enjoy your weekend and be safe.
See ya soon,
Steve
...more
PBS085 <PBS...@PerformanceInc.com>: Oct 21 09:44PM

[cid:image001.png@01D22BC2.AC9BB0E0]Performance Bicycle Greensboro Great Ride Series Newsletter

Good evening cyclists, tomorrow is Saturday. Come join us for our 9 AM GRS Group Ride! Everyone ...more
Miguel <vallel...@gmail.com>: Oct 21 07:55AM -0700

Is this ride happening every Sunday going forward? Or, was it only for last
Sunday (10/16)? I'd like to join if the ride happens this coming weekend as
well.

thanks,

Miguel
...more
Terry Lawrence <bevandt...@gmail.com>: Oct 21 05:58AM -0700

Anyone out there know where Bill Davis went after working at Performance
Bike?
...more