Trek Store Saturday C ride....

skh

Jul 23, 2015, 7:03:30 AM7/23/15
to Triad Ride List
No ride for this Saturday. My services are needed at the store. We'll pick things up again after summer vacations are completed. Hope all can find a ride to join this weekend. Be safe. See ya soon.

Steve

Michael Amend

Jul 30, 2015, 9:53:09 PM7/30/15
to Triad Ride List
Steve will you be leading C ride Saturday?

skh

Jul 31, 2015, 11:36:16 AM7/31/15
to Triad Ride List, creek...@gmail.com
Same for this week as last weekend. No C ride from the Trek Store. Hopefully we'll start things up again in August. Have a safe weekend.

Steve

Michael Amend Gmail

Jul 31, 2015, 12:41:55 PM7/31/15
to creek...@gmail.com, Triad Ride List
I have a friend who is a new rider. Any 15-20 mile group rides this weekend that will ride 14-15 miles an hour?

Keep Smiling!

Michael