Mark Your Calendar...Bike Triage 3/4/17

Alexa Powell

Feb 17, 2017, 8:44:18 AM2/17/17
to BoardofD...@bikegso.org, triadc...@googlegroups.com

Bike Triage 2017

Volunteer with Bicycling in Greensboro for its first annual Bike Triage event!

We need help to inventory all of our bicycle donations, identify what parts need to be ordered to bring them back to life, and create a list of parts we currently have in our warehouse.This triage event will support BIG's Changing Gears program which provides under-served populations, particularly those struggling financially, the opportunity to earn-a-bike.

As a thank you for participating Bicycling in Greensboro will provide volunteers with a FREE lunch! Please use the link below to sign-up for a volunteer position: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/4090C4CAFAE2AA4FF2-bike

Date: 03/04/2017 (Sat.) Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm EST Location: Interactive Resource Center (407 E Washington St, Greensboro, NC 27401)

If you have any questions please contact
Alexa Powell
alexa....@bikegso.org

--
Cell:336-549-0116 LCI#:4856