Re:Cycles Spin Off The Gravy Ride!!!

Re:Cycles Bike Shop

Nov 27, 2015, 6:30:22 PM11/27/15
to Triad Ride List
Re:Cycles Spin Off The Gravy Ride!!!
Every Saturday, 10am, Re:Cycles Bike Shop!

Well, it's over and I bet we all had our fill! Now it's time to get out for a nice, long, casual ride and work off that second piece of pie! If you're not already planning on hitting up the GFTS Burn The Turkey Ride, we're gonna be doing the same 24.5 mile route that we did a couple of weeks ago, so come on out in the morning and let's ride! Be there and ready to roll out at 10am!

Sorry for the late email, y'all! Hope everyone had an incredible Thanksgiving and is ready to grab their helmets, bikes and water bottles and go have an awesome ride tomorrow!

Matt Phillips

Re:Cycles Bike Shop

908-A Spring Garden St.

Greensboro, NC