Monday - Take your bikes to work and meet us at 6pm!

donnabrew...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 1:46:35 PM4/13/18
to Triad Ride List

Monday, April 16

FAST @ 19-20+ pace - DROP RIDE - NO LEADER - Show and Go

  • It is the courtesy to wait, if a rider is within sight at stops. Out of sight = dropped, so take a cue sheet

  • Fast riders that drop off are welcome to file into the slower group, however, please be respectful of the pace of slower group.

SLOWER/Intermediate - pace TBD 16ish to start -  NO DROP - GROUP RIDE

  • The group determines the pace where speed is not necessarily the goal.

  • Some Mondays might be faster, and some slower.

  • Will regroup at stop signs.  For safety, we will not regroup at stop lights or turns.

  • PLEASE TAKE A CUE SHEET so you won’t miss a turn if you fall back. The group will wait at the next stop sign.

Cheers and Happy Riding! J

Donna Johnson

Pisgah to Lees Chapel Rd

Brightwood School Rd

Summit Ave

Hicone Rd

Rankin Mill Rd

Camp Burton Rd

Huffine Mill Rd

Redcedar Rd

Hicone Rd

McLeansville Rd

Little Store Rd

Hines Chapel Rd

Hicone Rd

Summit Ave

Rankin Rd

Yanceyville St

Phipps St

Pershing St

Denny Rd

N Church St

Pisgah Church Rd

Donna Johnson

Apr 13, 2018, 2:23:21 PM4/13/18
to Triad Ride List, Mary Hughes, Mary Hughes
Hi Mary -

Just want to ask permission to once again hijack your routes each week for my Monday rides...?

Many Thanks!
Donna Johnson

donnabrew...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 9:09:00 AM4/16/18
to Triad Ride List
Tonight's Monday Ride CANCELLED due to unknown road conditions from storm.