Volunteers needed for Cycling event with Special Olympics North Carolina

Michelle Bandklayder

Oct 27, 2014, 4:42:49 PM10/27/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Triad cyclists! I work for Special Olympics North Carolina and we have a big cycling event coming up in High Point we need volunteers for. Cycling is one of the five sport competitions we offer at our Fall Tournament on November 8-9th in High Point, NC. Fall tournament brings in over 900 athletes, so volunteers are crucial to a successful day!

Our cycling event will take place at the Piedmont Triad Centre on Saturday from 9AM-5PM and on Sunday from 7:15AM-2PM. Volunteers are needed to help along the course with timing, and with keeping competition running. Volunteering is a great way to give back to the sport and the community, and it is a good time! Volunteers will be given t-shirts and provided lunch.

Volunteers can register online here-

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Volunteer and Families Manager

Special Olympics North Carolina
2200 Gateway Centre Blvd., Suite 201
Morrisville, North Carolina  27560
Tel: 919.719-7662 ext. 116

Fax: 919.719-7663
Email:
mbandk...@sonc.net

Twitter: @SONC_Beafan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/SpecialOlympicsNC

www.specialolympicsnc.com

Special Olympics - Created by the Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. Foundation, Authorized and accredited by

Special Olympics, Inc.  for the benefit of persons with intellectual disabilities.