"My Italian Secret" with Gino Bartali

Dale B Brown

Jun 30, 2015, 6:40:02 PM6/30/15
I just watched a gripping documentary about World War II and rescue of Jews in Italy from the Fascists and then the Nazis...It is titled MY ITALIAN SECRET. This film is extremely well done and includes the recent revelations of pro cyclist Gino Bartali's secret role. It has just been released on Netflix.  For those of you who do not subscribe to this service, the film will be later released on DVD. http://www.netflix.com/search/my%2520italian%2520secret

Dale

--
Dale Brown
cycles de ORO, Inc.

http://www.cyclesdeORO.com/
http://www.ClassicRendezvous.com/

“After all is said and done, more is said than done.”  --Aesop
 © Copyrighted Material 2015