Wednesday Night Ride - 6PM

Mary Hughes

Apr 22, 2014, 2:01:41 PM4/22/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
This ride is still, for us, a "C" ride, and anyone who can average 14 MPH is welcomed with open arms.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
6 PM
Parking lot between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection
  • Ride leaves at 6PM.  If you pull into the parking lot at 5:58PM, we will leave you.
  • Route options of 26 or 35 miles
  • Cue sheet provided - extras left under rear wiper of my orange Subaru for late-comers
  • Sweep on duty.  No one gets dropped.
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot at IL Mediterraneo.  Everyone is invited!
Brought to you by:  Rick & Mary Hughes