Bike Borrow Question for Saturday

Chris

Jul 23, 2014, 2:37:00 PM7/23/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Two of my most awesome bikey friends are going to be visiting me in town this Saturday morning.
They are both of average height around 5'7" and...I was wondering...would anyone have a couple of bikes (commuter, road, or mountain...bikes with seven or more gears) that I could safely borrow? We would really love nothing more than to head out for a casual ride around town on Saturday. They have bikes, don't have a way to transport their bikes here because of another stop they are making beforehand.

I know it's a big ask...and maybe even an odd ask...but...If anyone would be open to letting me borrow two bikes, I would be ever so grateful :)  #biketoeverywhere

All good things,

Chris