Tues/Thurs Lake Brandt Ride Thanks

sidney holland

Jan 19, 2017, 9:28:42 AM1/19/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Jerry and I would like to thank all of the Tues/Thurs 10 am Lake Brandt Riders who contributed to the collection for our host parking, Center United Methodist Church.  Your generosity donated $475 (plus one individually mailed donation) which will to the Pastor's Discretionary Fund which helps families in need. The Church was quite moved.
You are a wonderful group of people!
Thank you,
Sidney and Jerry

Mary Hughes

Jan 19, 2017, 9:48:20 AM1/19/17
to sholl...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
Although I cannot ride with your group, I would like to thank you, too, for creating goodwill toward all cyclists with your donation.

Mary Hughes