New ReCycles Route Again This Week!

Re:Cycles Bike Shop

Feb 4, 2016, 5:09:35 PM2/4/16
to Triad Ride List
ReCycles Beginnermediate FULL A&Y (and then some)!!!
Every Saturday, 10am, ReCycles Bike Shop!

Looks like we're gonna have a chillier ride this week, but that's all good, because we're going to do the entire A&Y Greenway to check out their progress digging under 220 to extend the trail! And, y'know, we haven't done a simple out-and-back greenway roll since Beginnermediate started, much less the WHOLE enchilada, so why not?! We're gonna get to the A&Y through the Irving Park area, make our way out through Bur-Mil, past Strawberry, then back in via A&Y to Route 9! The route looks to be around 24 miles, so we'll have plenty of time to warm up! Grab your bike, bottles, helmet and ID and let's go have ourselves another awesome ride!

For those new to the list and/or new to our ride, we're a casual, conversational, no-drop group, typically averaging around 11-13mph when it's all said and done. We speed up on flats and downs, but we ease up hills and we regroup at every stop, or as needed. As usual, this week's route and our last ride are linked in blue below the pics from last week!

Click HERE for last week's ride

Click HERE for this week's route/cues

Let's go look at a big hole in the ground in Summerfield, y'all! See you Saturday morning! ;D

Matt Phillips

ReCycles Bike Shop

908-A Spring Garden St.

Greensboro, NC