Stages Power Meter and Sram Force Components for sale

Paul

Sep 28, 2014, 10:29:39 AM9/28/14
to Googlegroups
I recently replaced my Sram Force 10 speed group with 11 speed Di2. As a result I have for sale the following:

Stages Power Meter Sram left crank arm. $450 firm. Used this summer. Retail $699.99

Sram Force 10 speed Shifters. $125. Used two seasons.

Sram Force 10 speed 172.5 compact (50/34) Crankset GXP. $135. Used two seasons

Sram Force 10 speed rear derailluer short cage. $50. Used two seasons

Sram Force Braze on 10 speed front derailluer. $25. Used two seasons

Sram Force 10 speed rear derailleur WiFli long cage. $65. Used three months.

Sram 1070 11-32 cassette. $40. Used less than one month.

None of the above has been in a crash and has been well maintained. Please email me off list if interested.

Thanks
Paul Evans

Sent from my iPad