Tuesday morning Les/Scott B ride

stotans

Jul 25, 2016, 5:02:57 PM7/25/16
to Triad Ride List
Darrell, Matt & I will be filling in for Scott. We are rolling at 8:30 Tuesday due to heat. Leaving from Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd just south of 150. Around 40 miles at 17 to 19 mph. Darrell has promised a great route. There will be a store stop. Not a no drop, but we re-group as needed and nobody gets left behind. Please park in the gravel lot behind the church and please don't block the church buses. Helmet required, ID suggested, please no ear buds. Remember, if you ride well you may earn points from Bruce!
John