Wednesday Night Ride - 6PM

Mary Hughes

Aug 25, 2015, 4:03:57 PM8/25/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Only 3 more Hughes Rides for the summer.

Parking lot between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection.
  • Ride leaves at 6PM
  • Route options of 23 or 30 miles
  • Cue sheets provided
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!
Brought to you, in Year 9, by:  Rick & Mary Hughes

Mary Hughes

Sep 1, 2015, 2:14:02 PM9/1/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Next-to-last ride of Season Nine

PARKING LOT BETWEEN CHICK-FILA, AND THE SHOPPES AT NORTH ELM, ON PISGAH CHURCH RD., 1 BLOCK EAST OF N. ELM ST. INTERSECTION
  • Ride leaves promptly at 6PM
  • Route options are 22 or 30 miles
  • Cue sheet provided
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio at Il Meditarraneo - everyone is invited!
Brought to you by:  Rick & Mary Hughes

Mary Hughes

Sep 8, 2015, 3:37:38 PM9/8/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
This is the last Hughes Ride of Year 9.  It's been real.  I expect there will continue to be some sort of ride from Chick-FilA on Wednesdays until it's just too dark to see.

As usual: might rain, might not.  Show up, and we'll decide in the parking lot.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
6 PM
Parking lot between Chick-FilA & the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm intersection
  • Ride leaves at 6PM
  • Route options are 21 or 27 miles
  • Cue sheets provided
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!
Brought to you by:  Mary & Rick Hughes