Lets give a facebook shout out.

Hubert Miller

Oct 18, 2014, 8:15:57 PM10/18/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone i feel a shout out is in order from all us cyclist. we now have a city council offical in place
by the name of Ms.Sharon Hightower, whom really those pay attention to us small guys and what we do
as a whole for improvement. Everyone please go to your facebook pg and give our city council Lady Ms Sharon hightower a shout out
for stopping one of our very own, and  giving a donation to the cause not knowing the cause, Oh mite have give the cause
away. my bike was dressed in pink, and so was hubert but hats off to Ms Hightower.The breast cancer awareness ride was a succes. You guys at the TREk store keep up the good work., some times its good just hear what a job ur doing..
Thank you guys
for letting the old
man feel real young
again,Until mile 35or40