Wednesday Night Ride - 6PM - Chick-FilA on Pisgah Ch. Rd.

Mary Hughes

Jun 13, 2017, 5:47:22 PM6/13/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
The weather looks iffy.  So iffy it don't rain, we'll ride, and iffy it does rain, we'll eat.

Or, iffy it might rain, or might not, we do "Rainy Day Loops".

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
Parking lot behind/between Chick-FilA & the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm St. intersection
  • Leaves promptly at 6PM
  • Route options of 25 or 34 miles
  • Cue sheet provided
  • All paces welcome - riders averaging 13 MPH to 20+ MPH participate every week
  • Sweep on duty for C Group
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, at Il Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!
Brought to you, for 11 years, by:  Mary & Rick Hughes
We go to eleven.

Mary Hughes

Jun 20, 2017, 2:54:39 PM6/20/17
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Ah, more dancing around the thunderheads.  Always fun to see if you out-pedal lightening, thunder, black skies, wind gusts & torrential downpours.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
6 PM
Parking lot behind/between Chick FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of the N. Elm St. intersection
  • Ride leaves promptly at 6PM
  • All paces welcome - riders averaging 13MPH to 20+MPH are there every week
  • Route options are 23.5 or 35 miles
  • Cue sheets provided
  • Sweep on duty for C Group
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot, on the patio of Il Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!
Brought to you for 11 years by:  Rick & Mary Hughes

Tim Snider

Jun 21, 2017, 2:26:56 PM6/21/17
to mrh...@gmail.com, triadc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Mary. Any chance of posting the route here for those of us that want to program it into our Garmins?

Cheers.
Tim

Office - 336.899.7389
Direct - 336.899.7380