Double Down To The Beach

Matt & Michelle

May 30, 2015, 5:48:21 PM5/30/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com

Saw on the DD2B’s Facebook page that registration cuts off tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight. Here’s the link to register (information also posted there):

                http://www.active.com/burlington-nc/cycling/races/double-down-2-the-beach-sponsored-by-labcorp-and-conklin-oil-and-propane-2015

The e-mail below went out last night to those registered. Maybe it will entice you. Great ride. Hope to see you there and feel free to forward,

Matt

Jun 1, 2015, 7:19:35 PM6/1/15
to mmas...@triad.rr.com, <triadcycling@googlegroups.com>
Hi all, if you need another SAG, I am available. This will be my fourth year as supporting spouse.

Mary Roach