ReCycles Beginnermediate's First Strava Art Route!!!

Re:Cycles Bike Shop

Jun 30, 2016, 11:24:19 AM6/30/16
to Triad Ride List
ReCycles Beginnermediate's First Strava Art Route!!!
Every Saturday, 9:30am this weekReCycles Bike Shop!

Here it is, y'all! Our very first GPS art route! I've re-written Route 11 to get it up to 20 miles, remove a couple of inconvenient crossings AND turn it into a cartooney alligator head! If you're not already on Strava, get the app, set up an account and lets go pedal some art! There's a light chance of rain starting around noon, so let's roll it out at 9:30 again and enjoy a beautiful start to the Fourth of July weekend!

For those new to the list and/or new to our ride, we're a casual, conversational, no-drop group, typically averaging around 12-13mph. We speed up on flats and downs, ease up hills and regroup frequently. Helmets required, ID recommended and make sure your bike is prepped to roll at 9:30am! If you want to caffeinate or carb-up before the ride, I have coupons for The People's Perk Coffee Shop across the street! As usual, this week's route and our last ride are linked in blue below the pics from the last ride!

Once again, if you haven't seen the posts on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, we've got our brand new ReCycles ladies' tanks, t-shirts, and even locally-produced lip balm and chain lube in stock! Be sure to check those out when you come by and snag a few of our world-famous PUMPED TO BE STOKED stickers! We also offer a 10% discount on new product for group riders!

Click HERE for downloadable routes, cues and to see the map!

Click HERE to see last week's ride and all the pics

Can't wait to see everyone Saturday! Lets go have some fun and make some art!

Matt Phillips

ReCycles Bike Shop

908-A Spring Garden St.

Greensboro, NC