Wednesday Night Ride - 6PM

Mary Hughes

Jul 22, 2014, 10:56:14 AM7/22/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
6 PM
Parking lot between Chick-FilA and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm Street intersection
  • Ride leaves at 6PM
  • Route options of 27 or 35.5 miles
  • Cue sheets provided - extras left under rear wiper of my orange Subaru for latecomers
  • Sweep on duty - no one gets dropped
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot at IL Mediterraneo.  Everyone is invited!
Brought to you by:  Rick & Mary Hughes

Natasha Jordan

Jul 22, 2014, 10:35:01 PM7/22/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mary - I am fairly new to riding but I'd like to join your group tomorrow. Do you know what the pace will be?

Thanks!

Doug Langford

Jul 23, 2014, 4:43:56 PM7/23/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Natasha and welcome.
There are several different levels that go out to this ride. The slower group rides a 15mph, or there about, and is no drop. There is also a group that rides at about 17.5-19 and another group that rides at 20+. Good group of people. My girlfriend just starting riding and I take her out to this ride fairly often.

Mary Hughes

Jul 29, 2014, 10:16:05 AM7/29/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIDE
6 PM
Parking lot between Chick-FilA, and the Shoppes at North Elm, on Pisgah Church Rd., 1 block east of N. Elm. St. intersection

  • Ride starts at 6PM.  If you pull into the parking lot at 5:58PM, we will leave you.
  • Route options are 27 or 36 miles
  • Cue sheets provided, extras left under rear wiper of my orange Subaru for late-comers
  • Sweep on duty.  If you can average 14MPH over 27 miles, you will not be dropped, nor will you ride alone
  • Dinner afterwards, across the parking lot at IL Mediterraneo - everyone is invited!