This Sunday! Gears & Steers Ride for Hospice!!

Dale B Brown

Oct 27, 2014, 3:55:18 PM10/27/14

A great ride, food and entertainment is happening this coming Sunday, Nov. 2 Gears & Steers!
benefiting Hospice $ Pallitative Care of Greensboro!
(If you or your family have ever had the use of Hospice, you know this is a worthy cause!)

This is a beautiful ride from Summerfield Farms that takes you on country roads where the pavement is nice and the hills are rolling, with 25 or 62 mile (metric century) options. Each distance is fully supported with well stocked aid stations.

Registration opens at 8:30 AM.
All riders off at 10:30 AM.
The post-ride celebration party & food starts at Noon and goes until 3 PM.

100% of the registration fee goes directly to Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro and we encourage riders to raise additional funds on their own.

All info:
http://triforhospice.com/ride_for_hospice.html

Sign up here:
http://www.active.com/summerfield-nc/cycling/races/gears-and-steers-ride-for-hospice-2014

See you there!

Dale Brown
cycles de ORO, Inc.
1410 Mill Street #100
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408 USA
336-274-5959

http://www.cyclesdeORO.com/

http://www.ClassicRendezvous.com/

Occam's razor: "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected."
 © Copyrighted Material 2014

coachbuxton

Oct 28, 2014, 9:05:39 AM10/28/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Please note that the post-ride celebration has been extended to 5:00PM--this should allow all riders to get back to the Farm to enjoy burgers & beer. Please email me offline if you would like any additional information, ka...@coachbuxton.com
Please come out and support this great event!!!!