Bike for sale - 2015 GT Grade Carbon

Micah Carter

May 28, 2017, 4:19:14 AM5/28/17
to Triad Ride List
I have a sadly very unused GT Grade Carbon with SRAM Force 22 that I unfortunately need to sell. Wonderful bike - plush ride, stiff where it needs to be.  Have the signature Grade "flared" handlebars, as well as straight ones in case you'd like to swap. Bike has maybe 150 miles on it - bought it, then had some medical issues that precluded me riding it. I kept it stored and maintained hoping I would be able to ride again but that day just is not going to come any time soon. Hydraulic discs, 2x11 SRAM Force, carbon frame and pedals. Shoes can be included if desired, don't remember the model but they're Shimano and not cheap - feel free to see if they fit and take if desired. Purchased new for over $2k - will sell for $1500. You can't buy this model today even if you wanted to... the Grade is now only offered in 105 and Ultrega kits on the carbon frame. Feel free to message with any questions or requests for pics.