Tuesday Morning B Ride

Scott Waterstradt

Jan 15, 2018, 5:41:28 PM1/15/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
We’ll give it a go tomorrow. Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 10:00am. Probably around 35 miles at winter pace 17-18. As usual we will regroup as needed. It’s gonna be chilly but not as cold as it’s been. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. See ya there!

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jan 22, 2018, 5:19:40 PM1/22/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
The weather for tomorrow looks a little iffy right now, but for now, meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 10:00am. 35-40 miles at 17-18 mph avg.Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. It’s gonna be warm but windy and a chance of rain or wet roads. If I don’t think it’s safe I’ll post a cancellation by 8:15am. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad