Taco Tuesday is back to College Hill this week!

Re:Cycles Bike Shop

Aug 29, 2016, 11:02:36 PM8/29/16
to Triad Ride List
Wayne Plummer And ReCycles Present:
The Taco Tuesday Beginner-Friendly Social Ride!
Every Tuesday, Rolling At 6:30pm!

This week we're back to our old tricks as Taco Tuesday returns to the College Hill neighborhood! Last week was AWESOME with the special beer release from Gibbs Hundred! We're starting to lose light quicker, but never fear, the Taco Tuesday beginner routes will continue to follow casual, urban, well-lit areas AND you can always use that 10% Group Ride Discount towards some sweet new lights! Grab your bike and let's go for a fun slow-roll followed by the best tacos and burritos in Greensboro courtesy of Bandito Burrito Food Truck, plus $1 domestics (as well as craft specials) at College Hill SundriesHelmet required, ID suggested (required for beer), everyone welcome! Meet at
ReCycles around 6, take off at 6:30, ride ride ride, then it's TACO TIME!

Advanced riders, we love for you to join us, too! Remember how great it felt to have that friend or group who took it down a notch and kept you stoked on riding? Here's your chance to pay it forward and get others as pumped as you are! Plus there's tacos, burritos and beer at the end! What could be better?!? :D

Click HERE to see last week's route, all the pics and get an idea of what's to expect this week!

Wayne Plummer

In cooperation with

Matt Phillips

ReCycles Bike Shop