Orville's "Birthday Belews" Ride

Message has been deleted

BikeEnvy

Aug 16, 2017, 11:47:45 AM8/16/17
to Triad Ride List
What day?

Wayne Plummer

Aug 16, 2017, 12:12:24 PM8/16/17
to Triad Ride List

oops!

  Thanks for alerting me to my Error.
Saturday, August 19.  i should not have assumed that everyone
marks Orville's Birthday on their calendar...
 Doh!

   _ _ _ _

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 11:47:45 AM UTC-4, BikeEnvy wrote:

What day?

Wayne Plummer

Aug 16, 2017, 12:20:11 PM8/16/17
to Triad Ride List

What day?

oops!   --     Thanks for alerting me to my Error.
Saturday, August 19.  i should not have assumed that everyone
marks Orville's Birthday on their calendar...
 Doh!

   _ _ _ _

Can you think of a better way to commemorate the birth date of

Orville "First in Flight" Wright?  (unless you are planning to drive to Kitty Hawk)

this Saturday,  August 19

7:15 am start, leaving from the parking lot at

Godino's Bakery -  1007  NC Highway 150

59-mile route - from Lake Brandt/150 intersection out to

Belews Lake for a nice Loop, then back towards Summerfield.

Estimated 15.5 to 16-mph average pace for the ride.

Last 10 miles FLAT - to make up for a gnarly hill at the 1/2-way point,

on the back side of the Lake.

Store stops available at 20 and 39 miles

if you think you will be able to join the ride,

please respond to the post with a private note.

We'd like to make sure that we have enough cupcakes

and candles for the Post-Ride Birthday ceremony.