15-mph folks for Saturday's Carolina Century?

Wayne Plummer

Oct 20, 2017, 8:59:33 AM10/20/17
to Triad Ride List

       just tossing out an idea here...

   if anyone will be, or might be interested in riding the Carolina Century at a

“take in the scenery” pace:

aim for a 15-mph average pace;  be happy with 14.7,  ecstatic with 15.3 ?

Hoping to find/assemble a small band of mirthful riders. If you think you might resemble these descriptors, please Reply Privately to Author...

we can then plan to meet in a specific corner of the Gospel Baptist Church parking lot,

collect ourselves around  7 or  7:10 am

Thanks, see ya tomorrow

Dale B Brown

Oct 20, 2017, 10:38:39 AM10/20/17
to Wayne Plummer, Triad Ride List
<<if anyone will be, or might be interested in riding the Carolina Century at a “take in the scenery” pace: aim for a 15-mph average pace;  be happy with 14.7,  ecstatic with 15.3 ? >>

Wayne & all:

I will be tasked to organize the two starts tomorrow morning, so if you like, I can "call to the line" the 14.7 to 15.3 MPH group?

Happy so many folks are participating and will have such glorious weather!

Dale

--
Dale Brown
cycles de ORO, Inc.