Thursday Morning B Ride

Scott Waterstradt

May 9, 2018, 4:50:31 PM5/9/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at at 9:30am. 40ish miles at 17-19 mph avg. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Scenic beauty guaranteed.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

May 16, 2018, 5:25:20 PM5/16/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
It’s not looking good for tomorrow, BUT, just in case- meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at at 9:30am. 40ish miles at 17-19. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. If the weather doesn’t cooperate I’ll post a cancellation by 8:30. Maybe we’ll get lucky.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

May 23, 2018, 5:36:53 PM5/23/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:30am. 40ish miles at a 17-19 mph pace. We regroup as needed so no one gets left behind. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Scenic beauty guaranteed.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

May 30, 2018, 3:55:35 PM5/30/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Well,we’ll try again tomorrow. Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at at 9:30am. 40ish miles at 17-19 mph avg. We regroup as needed so no one gets left behind.Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. If we get rained out I’ll post a cancellation by 8:30. But it ain’t gonna rain.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jun 6, 2018, 4:38:14 PM6/6/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:30am. 40-45 miles at 17-19 mph avg. We regroup as needed so no one gets left behind. There’s usually a store stop. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Looks like another great day for a bike ride.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jun 13, 2018, 12:06:37 PM6/13/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Tomorrow looks good. Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:30am. 40-45 miles at 17-19mph avg. We regroup as needed and there will be a store stop. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Always a fun, scenic ride.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jun 20, 2018, 12:12:26 PM6/20/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at at 9:00am. 40ish miles at 17-19 mph pace. It’s going to be another hot one so be prepared. There will be a store stop. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jun 27, 2018, 2:56:52 PM6/27/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. 40-45 miles at 17-19 mph avg. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. It’s gonna be hot so come prepared.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jul 4, 2018, 7:43:45 PM7/4/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church (again) on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am . 40ish miles at 17-19 mph avg. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Ice cold watermelon served afterward.
Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jul 11, 2018, 7:32:54 PM7/11/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. 40ish miles at 17-19 mph avg.Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Looks to be a little cooler tomorrow but still be prepared. Come get yer ride on!

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jul 18, 2018, 5:13:22 PM7/18/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. 40-45 miles at 17-19.5 mph avg. We regroup as needed so no one gets left behind. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Jul 25, 2018, 4:57:20 PM7/25/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. 45 miles at 17-19.5 pace. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Looks like it’s going to be a nice day to ride.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Aug 1, 2018, 4:56:02 PM8/1/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Well, it’s not looking too promising, but this weather has been hard to predict. So just in case, meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. We’ll pick a distance based on the weather outlook, but probably 30-40 miles at 17-19 mph pace. If there is no window for a ride I’ll post a cancellation by 8:00. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Aug 8, 2018, 4:16:02 PM8/8/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. 40 some miles at 17.5-19.5 pace. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. It’s gonna be hot so be prepared.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Aug 15, 2018, 5:56:35 PM8/15/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9am. 40-45 miles at 18-19mph avg. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses.

Sent from my iPad

Susan Abels

Aug 22, 2018, 4:05:50 PM8/22/18
to Triad Cycling
Scott’s out of town so I’ll be leading the Thursday morning rides this week.  It’s a great group and we keep it steady.

Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Road and ready to roll at 9:00 am. 40 some miles at 18-19. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses.

Hope to see you there!

Scott Waterstradt

Aug 29, 2018, 4:13:21 PM8/29/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. 40ish miles at 18-19 mph avg. it’s gonna be another hot one so be prepared. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Sep 5, 2018, 4:43:48 PM9/5/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am.40-45 miles at 18-19 pace. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. Still hot as Hades so bring plenty of hydration.Hopefully there will be a store stop.

Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Sep 12, 2018, 3:40:36 PM9/12/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List

Well, it looks like we might actually get a ride in tomorrow. Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9am. 40 ish miles at 18-19 mph avg. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses. If the weather doesn’t cooperate I’ll post a cancellation by 8am.
Sent from my iPad

Scott Waterstradt

Sep 19, 2018, 9:00:15 PM9/19/18
to 'Jeffrey Petrinitz' via Triad Ride List
Meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt Rd ready to roll at 9:00am. 40-45 miles at 18-19 mph avg. Please park in the back gravel lot and don’t block the church buses.

Sent from my iPhone