Revolution Cycles ride 6-27

Forrest Cox

Jun 26, 2015, 2:17:46 PM6/26/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com, Revolution Ride
Hey Folks,

The weather doesn't look promising for our ride tomorrow. IF it's not raining in the morning and the roads are dry, we'll leave the shop at 9ish and head West for 3 hrs. or so. The avg. for the ride will be somewhere between 17-18 mph.

Let's all hope for nice weather in the am. I'm good with it waiting until mid-afternoon for the rain to start.

I will send out an email in morning if the ride is canceled.

Ride Safe,

Forrest
(R)EVOLVE YOUR RIDE!
328.png

Forrest Cox

Jun 27, 2015, 7:34:18 AM6/27/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com, Revolution Ride
Hey Folks,

The ride is CANCELED for today. With the forecast calling for 100% chance of rain, I feel it's best not to take any chances.
See you all next weekend.

Ride Safe,

Forrest
(R)EVOLVE YOUR RIDE!