Group Ride Tomorrow, Open Streets Tonight!!!

Matt Phillips

May 1, 2015, 3:03:45 PM5/1/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com

Performance Bikes Great Ride Series

Beginner ride: 10mph avg., 10 mile average distance, no-drop

Intermediate ride: 15mph baseline, 15-18mph avg., 30-35 mile average distance, no-drop.

Both rides leave from 1424 Westover Terrace at 9am every Saturday!

Despite chilly temps and some drizzles last week we still had 7 dedicated riders show up! Let’s try to double or triple that this week! Come on out, bring your bike and helmet and let’s go have a Great Ride!

Also, we will be downtown on Elm Street for First Friday and Open Streets this evening from 5pm-8pm! Come out, play some games, check out all the bike-themed attractions, enjoy some live music and get pumped for the start of National Bike Month! Hope to see you there!!!

Matt Phillips

Operations Manager/Group Ride Leader

Performance Bike Intranet

1424 Westover Terrace