Performance GRS riders - THANK YOU!

Performance Bicycle Greensboro

Oct 21, 2017, 1:30:13 PM10/21/17
to Triad Ride List
I wanted to give a shout out to the 55 riders we had this morning! As some of you may have noticed, Joe Marion, the owner of Cresent Coffee directly infront of Performance, was kind enough to give us his time this morning and shoot some GREAT drone footage. I hope you enjoy this small video as much as we are here at the shop...and visit Joe! Try the Jamaican blend coffee!!

VIDEO - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw5E4fujAm7RU3NFbzU5VmgxMWc/view?usp=sharing

See y'all next weekend!

Kenneth
Asst store mgr

Matthew H.

Oct 21, 2017, 2:39:52 PM10/21/17
to Triad Ride List
Great video!

Royce Scrivano

Oct 21, 2017, 3:50:15 PM10/21/17
to Triad Ride List
Below is the link to my GoPro footage from the ride too.  Enjoy!

--Royce Scrivano