FW: Let's Go For A Ride!!!

PBS085

Nov 27, 2015, 6:08:07 PM11/27/15
to triadc...@googlegroups.com

From: PBS085
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2015 2:30 PM
To: 'triadc...@gogglegroups.com' <triadc...@gogglegroups.com>
Subject: Let's Go For A Ride!!!

Performance Bikes Great Ride Series

Beginner ride: 10mph avg., 10 mile average distance, no-drop.

Intermediate ride: 15mph, 15-18mph avg., 30-35 mile average distance, no-drop.

Both rides leave 1424 Westover Terrace at 9am every Saturday!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in the email as it’s been a crazy couple of days. I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.

We had a great ride last week, thanks for all those who donated food. We had some amazing biscuits and donuts.

It looks like we’re going to have gorgeous weather on Saturday.

Bring a bike, bring a water bottle, bring a friend & let’s go for a ride!

Can’t wait to see you all there.

best,

Matthew D. Kennedy

Great Ride Series Group Ride Leader

cid:image002.png@01D06F8A.332A3B00

1424 Westover Terrace

Suite 102
Greensboro, NC 27408

(336) 790-5350 Phone

(336) 790-5354 Fax

cid:image003.png@01D06F8A.332A3B00   cid:image004.png@01D06F8A.332A3B00   cid:image005.png@01D06F8A.332A3B00   cid:image006.png@01D06F8A.332A3B00  cid:image007.png@01D06F8A.332A3B00

PERFORMANCEBIKE.COM

Be sure to join our Meetup group to stay updated, meet other Great Ride Series cyclists and RSVP for group rides! Even on your phone! http://www.meetup.com/Performance-Great-Ride-Series-Greensboro/

Meetup.com app for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meetup&hl=en

Meetup.com app for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meetup-groups-near-you-that/id375990038?mt=8

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message.