Les's Tuesday morning Ride

Michael Kimel

Aug 28, 2016, 6:29:29 PM8/28/16
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Please meet at Center United Methodist Church on Lake Brandt, just south of Hwy 150, ready to roll at 9:00am.  Please park in the back gravel parking lot and do not block the church vans.

We will ride a classic version of the Sandy Cross country store route, approximately 39 miles.

This is a NO DROP ride with frequent stops to regroup.  The emphasis is on staying together and the average speed is 15.5 to 16.75 mph.

In the event of possible inclement weather, I'll make weather call by 8:00am on Tuesday.

Hope to see you Tuesday.

Mike
Apprentice to Jerry, Jeff, and Les